Hi! I’m a bird lover and an avid cross-stitch/tapestry lover. I’ve had two cockatiels and now a lovely Meyers Parrot. Hopefully I will stitch an image of the Parrot soon. She’s so quirky, much like her owner. Hope you like my blog.
Hetty and me (wearing team Hetty T Shirt)
What lessons has my parrot taught me?
- To be very patient, and you get your reward.
- Be gentle and loving.
- Respect her space. Space is essential to share your life with a pet.
- Time – time to sleep, accurate timing – she knows when it is feed time and when she wants to sleep.
- Sharing my food – but only the right food for her.
- Learn all you can about your pet.
This is the half finished cross-stitch of my parrot.