This is the final round up of my successes and defeats for 2019 …….
- Read 19 Books (6 books read – 2 still reading)
- Sewing Projects (1 new start – Dreamcatcher – Audrey finished plus Spring longstitch finished) -that’s 6 new starts and 5 finished projects plus some completions of longstanding WIP’s. Lady greensleeves still a WIP, (owls coloured in ready to be used in a sewing project) (butterfly colouring design ongoing – to be made into cushion)
- Learn Something New (Learning Patchwork – 1 x Bee Quilt Top Finished – 1 x Pirate Quilt top finished – 5 more partly sewn together by machine / 1 new Seasonal Quilt hand sewn centre piece finished – all border sections are complete awaiting to be attached to main body of quilt, and 1 Scrappy/Evolution Quilt part finished the top – hand sewn. In the New Year I will need to learn Applique for this project.)
- To Not Buy Clothes as much (1 tee-shirt purchased and 2 new pyjama sets. also 1 pair jeans)
- To Eat more vegetables (started having 2 meals a week no meat, vegetables on the up.)
- To write To Penpals (Letter, card and Christmas present sent to Australian penpal and 1 card/letter to best friend). Does anybody want to be a penpal? If so send your address to my email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- To create something and sell it for Charity Only charity deed was to purchase Christmas Cards as a donation to Kidney Research, oh! and a new poppy wristband.
- 8. To watch 19 DVD’s or Movies (watched a box set (4 DVD’s) of Margaret Rutherford ( my husband’s favourite) depicting her version of Miss Marple – absolutely brilliant comic timing and shrewdness – laughed a lot – my favourite Miss Marple is Joan Hickson – who’s your favourite?? Have received a new DVD of Freddie Mercury as Christmas Present from my husband – not watched yet. (12 in total this year)
- To Finish my 1st Novel (Still a W.I.P. Have wrote another chapter and feel it needs the characters padding out a bit.)
- To write a Small Poetry Book (3 more poems written)
- To laugh more – Lots of laughter I’m happy to report
- To Play my Saxophone Played twice on a Sunday.
- To try and Learn the Ukelele Nothing to report here
- To Learn Pilates and Deep Breathing – (watching Darcy Bussell Pilates DVD – feel a little more flexible and helps with my Asthma)
- To Visit National Trust Houses/English Heritage places Nothing to report here
- To visit the V & A Museum Nothing to report here
- To visit an art Gallery Nothing to report here
- Go On a Long Walk Nothing to report here
- Go to Local Craft Fairs More Nothing to report here
Well – what do you think – some moderate success – other’s complete failure. Perhaps I need to get out more though, I am determined to walk more this coming year.
Let’s see what 2020 brings! HAPPY NEW YEAR TO EVERYONE.