Where does time go? Cannot believe that we are 4 months passed for 2019.
Yes it is time for a review on my progress for “19 for 19”. Here goes ……
- Read 19 books (2 books read) (3 on the go
- Sewing projects (4 sewing projects finished – Little Owl coaster – Christmas Dachshund – Jane Austen Quote also, Bee centre piece for quilt)
- Learn something new Well I have decided to try my hand at Patchwork Quilts, not listed on my original ideas, but new to me (1 top part finished – Bee Quilt) (6 more cut out ready to sew)
- To not buy clothes as much Failed – bought 3 new items. Must try harder
- To eat more vegetables have achieved more this month now warmer weather is here.
- To write to Penpals 1 letter + present to Australian penpal (1 letter received – my turn to write)
- To create something and sell it for Charity Nothing to report here
- To watch 19 DVD’s or Movies Bought 1 DVD – Bohemian Rhapsody – brilliant performance from all characters. Also watched a Star is Born with Lady GaGa – rather good.
- To finish my first novel. Still a WIP
- To write a small poetry book I have written some poetry
- To laugh more Moderate success
- To play my Saxophone or Trumpet more Nothing to report here
- To try and learn the Ukelele. Nothing to report here
- To learn Pilates and Deep Breathing used Pilates DVD by Darcy Bussell
- To Visit National Trust Houses/English Heritage places Nothing to report here
- To visit the V & A Museum Nothing to report here
- Visit an Art Gallery Nothing to report here
- Go on a long walk Not achieved any walks yet
- Go to Local Craft Fairs more. Nothing to report here