It’s a week of new starts and finishes and generally WIP’s.
To begin, I have finished colouring the owls. I have added a new colour scheme – the Pink Breasted Brown Eyed Owl.
Here is a before:
It’s quite good fun and very absorbing – so stress busting I suppose. I’m not sure how much more I will colour – maybe just the flower stem between the owl’s feet. Also not decided what I am going to do with the material.
Also progressed with Audrey:
I will probably stitch the eyes last as I had the funny experience of someone watching me when I stitched my American Indian cross-stitch.
And some stitching at work. I’m amazed that anything was achieved as had to cover for a colleague who was on holiday, and do my own job – very busy week.
Firstly some bookmarks have been started:
last but not least – a little more on Carmen
Well hope you had a lovely week and thank you for taking a peak at my efforts.
Bye for now.